Bank Street Wesleyan Methodist Church Altrincham
The chapel was built in the Byzantine style of architecture, with a bold frontage to Bank Street, or, as it is now called, Woodlands Road. The structure is of freestone, and the effect of the design is heightened by a campanile at one of the angles. Accommodation is found on the ground floor for 600 worshippers, and in a gallery across the south end of the building for 260.
Foundation stones laid on 22 March, 1865. Opening 10th May, 1866.
Reference Bygone Altrincham, page 21.