Owens, Richard and Son
Hugh Owens joined his father in partnership in 1882 and continued the practice under the same name after Richard Owens’s death in 1891 until his own death in 1940.
H R Rowse was a pupil
ARCHIVE - On the 13th July 1978 H A Noel Woodall deposited an extensive collection of documentation which had survived from the earliest days of the practice, in the Merseyside Record Office. The sequence of correspondence contained therein shows the extent to which Richard Owens contributed to the expansion of Liverpool and its suburbs during this early period, during which large tracts of land were developed for workers housing by the Welsh ex-patriot community.
1882-190x Westminster Chambers, Dale Street, Liverpool
1936-1938 3 Crosshall Street, Liverpool 1