Openshaw and Gill
Following Charles Openshaw’s death in 1899 his practice was continued by his brother Cecil Howard Openshaw and William Ernest Gill from the same address and under the name of Openshaw and Gill until 29 May 1903 after which Gill practiced under his own name.
1900-1903 Openshaw and Gill. Derby Chambers, 6 Fleet Street Bury
Reference The London Gazette, 19 June 1903 page 3876 - dissolution of partnership