Building Name

Restoration: Church of St Michael, Pembroke

Pembrokeshire, Wales

TO BUILDERS. ST. MICHAEL'S CHURCH, PEMBROKE. PERSONS desirous of TENDERING for the Restoration of the above Building are requested to send in their names at once to W. O. Hulm, Esq, Hon. Sec. Pembroke; or to E H LINGEN-BARKER, Architect. 146 St. Owen’s Street, Hereford.[Pembroke Herald 16 April 1886 page 3]


Reference           Pembroke Herald 16 April 1886 page 3