Manchester Garages. Oxford Road Whitworth Park Manchester
Works comptised an extension to the premises and new car showroom.
Manchester Garages were one of the main Ford car dealers in Manchester with extensive premises on a corner site at the junction of Oxford Road and Hathersage Road, formerly High Street. Following acquisition by C D Bramall and the transfer of the business to a Ford dealership on Ashton Old Road the buildings were demolished. The site was redeveloped as shops with housing above in 2003.
Reference Builder 6 January 1933 Page 39 (tenders)